Co-Active Coaching is an experience of personal and professional development unlike other kinds of coaching. Based on the Co-Active Model, it begins by holding the coachee as naturally creative, resourceful and whole, and completely capable of uncovering their own answers to whatever challenges they face. The job of a Co-Active Coach® is to ask powerful questions, listen and empower to prompt the skills and creativity a client already possesses. Co-Active Coaching has been established as the gold standard over the past 20 years of the coaching profession.
the core of co-active coaching
- The client is naturally creative, resourceful and whole.
- Co-active coaching addresses the client’s whole life.
- The client is in charge; the relationship is focused on the client getting the results they want.
- There is a fluid give and take in the lead between the client and coach.
benefits of life coaching
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Realize your meaning and purpose
- Release old habits that hold you back
- Get comfortable in your own skin
- Increased ability to trust your inner wisdom
- See obstacles and fears that get in your way
- Improve communication and relationships
coaching changes your world
When you have more courage, self trust and you truly believe in yourself, you can overcome limiting beliefs, fears or mindsets that are holding you back. With more control over your life you are more authentic and meet the day with more joy. This is felt by everyone in your life.
It will be great to hear from you. Just give one of us a call or send an email. The best way is probably email as we can’t always answer our phones. Either works and if you leave a message on one of our phones, we will call you back quickly.
JOANNE HAYDEN - PIVOTAL PERSPECTIVES
KIM SURIAN - SURIAN CONSULTING